Death Knight - Unholy Dps, Application...Thalkoen

Open Forum
Thalkoen

Death Knight - Unholy Dps, Application...Thalkoen

Post by Thalkoen » 24 Jul 2010, 20:36

Hi guys,

I understand your a high end raid guild and loads of people must apply daily. So I'll cut the crap and get striaght to it.

Im an Unholy Dps DK - looking to build upon the foundations I stand upon at the moment. Forever I've been looking for a guild that ACCTUALLY HAS smart people and can complete a whole freaking raid in one ID. Sadly, as of recent, this has not been the case for me or my current guild! People failing on stupid things like the trash mobs or marrowgar or even gunship for crying out load its a 30% buff as it is!! I'm not super elite on gear but the gear I have is defiantly good enough. Still some lose ends, I know for a fact I need to change like my current hit Gem on my Sanctified gloves lol. But, I know for a fact that I'm the kinda person who knows when to jump from ship to ship and when to CC Lady Death Whisper and keep my bloody eyes open!

I Have full raiding Experience on both Vanilla and TBC on a hunter. Sadly my account was hacked and was seen as me trying to 'Sell my account.' What a load of rubbish! But anyways, I made a new account started on another hunter and thought I'd give DK a try. So far so good. I just need a good guild to really further my potential!

A list of a few guilds I have previously been in (As my DK):

Sin - Kazzak, Horde - EU
Obscene -(disbanned) - Kazzak, Horde - EU
Ctrl Alt Elites - Kazzak, Horde - EU
Responsible - Kazzak, Horde - EU -(Current Guild)

A few Extra details:

I'm English, I'm 19, I live in the UAE (United Arab Emirates) - Dubai to be more specific and thats at GMT +4. I have Vent, TS 2 and 3. So, that wouldn't be a problem for raiding. I understand your hours and understand that you guys expect a lot out of me as a trail raider. You just let me know what raid and when. I'll be there! Hope this info helps you at all to make you decision.

Here's a link to my armoury Let my know what you think:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Thalkoen

Thanks, for having a look! And looking forward to your reply!

P.S. Even if this application is rejected - any comments on my talents or gems...or anything else. I would very much appreciate your input.

Banai
Honorary Spy of Last Resort

Post by Banai » 24 Jul 2010, 21:02

= )
:swe: :swe: :swe: :swe: :swe: :swe: :swe: :swe: :swe: :swe: :swe: :swe: :swe: :swe: :swe:

Thalkoen

Post by Thalkoen » 24 Jul 2010, 21:10

I seriously hope that was a good smile lol, not like a devious, who do you think you are smile xD haha

Thalkoen

Post by Thalkoen » 24 Jul 2010, 22:06

BTW, I've sent this in a bit earlier than the acctual application this was supposed to an introduction to me as well as a get myself out there you know :P

Sorry if that wasn't quite needed! Anyways I hope that doesn't hamper my chances at joining

Till next time!
Thalkoen

Ogarr

Post by Ogarr » 24 Jul 2010, 23:05

ACCTUALLY HAS smart people

Thalkoen

Post by Thalkoen » 24 Jul 2010, 23:16

At least I learnt from the mistake and did the actual one correctly? :) Can't slate a guy for faulting...providing I re-write over my errors and don't make the same mistake twice, right bud?
Last edited by Thalkoen on 24 Jul 2010, 23:18, edited 1 time in total.

Sengy

Post by Sengy » 24 Jul 2010, 23:30

why do you apply to these loosers, they haven't even killed an icc hard mode boss !

you sir, deserve a much better guild !

Ogarr

Post by Ogarr » 24 Jul 2010, 23:48

right bud

Shaaira

Post by Shaaira » 25 Jul 2010, 00:39

we've got some smart people alright

Thalkoen

Post by Thalkoen » 25 Jul 2010, 12:34

I'm not bothered if they can't do the last few bosses on hard mode mate. They have done it before I'm sure they can do it again and I hope I can be a part of that! So long as I'm in a guild that can do at least ICC 10 and 25 normal full I do not care lol! But thanks for your concern pal! Glad we are on the same level Ogarr :P haha

It would just be nice to be in a guild that doesn't fail on stupid things. Like standing in the wrong place. Small stupid errors like that. I'd rather get to 1% and the whole guild whipes because we aren't good enough opposed to coming close and a few people ruin it for the whole team doing the exact same problem. Because as proved by me in a few comments back. Ok you make 1 mistake thats fine. Do it a second time - and your a fool! lol.

Magros

Post by Magros » 25 Jul 2010, 14:07

idiot, check the main page, read it, think, do a facepalm.

Thalkoen

Post by Thalkoen » 25 Jul 2010, 15:45

Im sure not all of them quit! And yes i read this.

Shaaira

Post by Shaaira » 26 Jul 2010, 01:22

Thalkoen wrote:I'm not bothered if they can't do the last few bosses on hard mode mate. They have done it before I'm sure they can do it again and I hope I can be a part of that! So long as I'm in a guild that can do at least ICC 10 and 25 normal full I do not care lol! But thanks for your concern pal! Glad we are on the same level Ogarr :P haha

It would just be nice to be in a guild that doesn't fail on stupid things. Like standing in the wrong place. Small stupid errors like that. I'd rather get to 1% and the whole guild whipes because we aren't good enough opposed to coming close and a few people ruin it for the whole team doing the exact same problem. Because as proved by me in a few comments back. Ok you make 1 mistake thats fine. Do it a second time - and your a fool! lol.
I like the way you think.
Poke me for a guild invite at Mannoroth, I'll send you all the info in the mail, since we don't have private messaging on the forum.

Thalkoen

Post by Thalkoen » 26 Jul 2010, 21:18

Thanks a lot mate I'm on it! See you in-game! :D

Thalkoen

Post by Thalkoen » 26 Jul 2010, 21:28

Yea slight problem, Cannot find Mannoroth on kazzak horde :/ Says player not found! Not even on the armoury :/

Banai

Post by Banai » 26 Jul 2010, 21:58

:swe: :swe: :swe: :swe: :swe: :swe: :swe: :swe: :swe: :swe: :swe: :swe: :swe: :swe: :swe:

Shaaira

Post by Shaaira » 27 Jul 2010, 06:18

Thalkoen wrote:Yea slight problem, Cannot find Mannoroth on kazzak horde :/ Says player not found! Not even on the armoury :/
It's the realm mate, we moved there. My nickname is still Shaaira.

Nightgloom
Member of Last Resort

Post by Nightgloom » 27 Jul 2010, 20:03

You've got to be kidding me :P

Magros

Post by Magros » 28 Jul 2010, 09:50

Yeah wtf mayn, leaving me and Gloomie behind, just like that.... not very cool

Banai

Post by Banai » 28 Jul 2010, 11:42

stop failing in wow and gogo sc2 gusy